Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Voodoo!! It's Magic!! and you'll probably need magical powers, or the third eye etc. to understand this one :P

On a boring Saturday afternoon, I came across this article that got me smiling :) :) :)

Now, it was all about mystical stones and cryptic messages and in other words sort of like ‘voodoo magic!’

And then, the usual followed, I went in a frantic search for my cell phone, tried calling; realized it was on silent, cursed loudly, made my brother drop his home work and help me search for it instead, blamed him for losing it, and then…….”FOUND IT!!!”, on my study table where I always keep it :|

I called my best friend while obviously ignoring my brothers loud complaints and irritating banter, and also forgiving him for calling me “a blind mental freak”.
So, like I mentioned…….. I called my best friend. I got into narration mode and immediately got an “OMG! hahahaha”; in reaction and after a few minutes of girly giggling and silly story spinning we both fell silent, and I’m guessing she too was probably visiting the same far away wonderland that I was; where this sort of magical craziness would work!

We both as usual broke the silence together with a “So?”

“Should we do it?”, “Yes! Let us do it!”, “But, err, Will it work?”, “Who cares? It would still be fun!”, “Yeah, but how on earth are you okay with it?”, “Huh?”, “Well, you never believe in such things. The typical Aquarian that you are”, “Yeah, I know. But I also did not want to turn 20 and even then last week I did. So let’s just say that I’m open to silly things now”, “Yeah, but you don’t need this to get on with it! hehe”, “Yes I do. Cause, jerks aren’t my type!”, “Really? Are you sure?”, “Oh, Shut up!”, “Alright! Let’s do it!”, “Tomorrow?”, “Done!”…………………

So, we got down to business and wrote our messages and Configuration requirements [our cryptic way of referring to it ;)] and flushed it into the world……….

And, from the looks of it after certain unmistakable; super obvious; situational circumstances in the last few days, her message has not only reached its destination in all its glory but is also being replied to by the dozen. What about me? Well, my enquiry of the existence of a certain species is apparently still submerged in the worlds shit. ’Literally’

2 comments:

  1. The best blog ever... trust me...and its working????? Yeah right!! or maybe it is :P :P :P..And after all that thinking and running around.. DUH! it has/had to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...........yeah for miss diva it is :P for me it isn't !! magic doesn't like me :P

    ReplyDelete